Wednesday, March 18, 2009

But it is my kitty

“You have to share.”  That is what the Little One tells me every time I pick up one of the cats.  No matter what he is doing, he stops immediately and tells me that I have to share.   That, of course, brings the other one over telling me that it is the family’s kitty and I have to share him.  I try to explain (in jest) that they were my Christmas present (which they were) and that makes them mine but the boys don’t buy that argument.  Funny how things like sharing only work in their favor. :)

Today K has his belt test in Karate.  I was a little nervous because he tends to lose focus about 2/3 of the way through each session, however I was very surprised and proud at how well he did.  He was the first to speak up and count to 10 in Japanese and he knew almost all of the Kata.  The ceremony and demonstrations are next week so we will find out then if he gets his yellow belt. 

On a funnier note, I knew I was tired but I didn’t realize I was this tired.  I was making muffins for breakfast tomorrow.  I thought that the recipe seemed different and the batter was a lot thinner and tasted different than it usually does, but whatever.  As I was putting the recipe away I noticed that it said PANCAKES at the top of it.  Whoops!  I guess we will see how pancake muffins taste. LOL.

No comments: