Sometimes the boys, especially the Little One, plays WormPig.
What is a WormPig you ask? It is a bit hard to explain. One morning when I wasn’t feeling well, D came to lay down with me. As he was laying down I probably called him a monkey or something and he said ‘No, I’m a pig’. Somehow after that he said he was, what I understood to be, a warm pig. This is the most sense it made to me since he was under the covers.
I was told I was wrong and that he was a WormPig. I’m still not sure where he came up with that but now we play WormPig. Originally it was just when one or both the boys cuddled with me, but they seem to have branched out so that you can find WormPigs all over my house now.
Just the random story for the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment