Sunday, April 19, 2009

Okay Mom, I admit it

How is that for the start of a sentence?  When K starts things like that I’m not sure if I should be worried or not.  :)  Wednesday we were picking D up from school and had stuck his head on the end side of a picnic table and hit his lip on the way out.  K asked if he was okay and was all worried.  He looked at me and said “Mom, I only care about D when he’s hurt.”  About 30 seconds later he looks at me and says “Okay Mom, I admit it.  I love D”.  I thought this was hilarious because for the past two weeks I’ve been joking with him that he really does like his brother (something he adamantly denies) ever since I tricked him into saying it.  We were getting out of the car one day and I was asking him things like “Do you like Star Wars?” “Do you like reading?” “Do you like Karate?” etc.  The last question I snuck in was “Do you like your baby brother?”  He said yes and ever since I haven’t let him live it down.

No comments: